There are a number of resources you could turn to for simulation model development and analysis. We offer our skills and services in the simple context of a freelance programmer / consultant.
Our standard labor rate for 2016 is $80 per hour for ExtendSim modeling and $170 per hour for AnyLogic development. We often work under a project-based "not-to exceed" purchase order billing actual hours as required.
· Deep simulation development/analysis experience (90+ models) delivering high quality "what if" statistical data and systematic learning to a wide range of defense, manufacturing and service businesses.
· Thirty+ years professional experience includes strategic and systems engineering roles in technology-intensive job-shop environments and a highly successful business startup.
· ExtendSim v7 / v8 / v9 beta tester
· Consummate business generalist with proven skills in determining and communicating optimum systems/process solutions.
· Strong work ethic, excellent people management and communication skills, plus proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
Education / Certification
· MBA, concentration Operations and MIS, University of Iowa
· BS, Business and Journalism, University of Wisconsin
· APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM)
· ISTQB Certified Software Tester, Foundation Level
· System Dynamics Foundation, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
· APICS Global Sourcing Workshop, 16 hours
· APICS Lean Enterprise Workshop, 28 hours
See James Dailey’s LinkedIn page for more details and project summaries.
· 17+ years simulation development experience, including recent multi-project contract with large aerospace company covering numerous domains and objectives.
· Extended R&D role for large wood products company building simulation and optimization models for many manufacturing processes. Projects included a hybrid item/rate model of a large OSB (Oriented Strand Board) mill.
· Taught two-semester graduate-level computer simulation class at Oregon State University (five years).
· Key role in ExtendSim v7/v8 development and beta testing.
· MS, Statistics and Operations Research, Oregon State University
· BS, Math and Computer Science, Oregon State University
We test your ideas with simulation
James Dailey & Associates